Amazon Affiliate Plugin
Fast and easy import any products you would like to sell on your Magento eCommerce site. And get up to 10% in advertising fees!
As an affiliate store, you make money on the total basket, even if the buyer purchases something totally unrelated to the product link they followed from your store. We use Amazon Advertising API (Amazon seller API, Amazon price check api) to import products to our demo Magento shops and all our demo stores do sell products for real.
Get Amazon reviews
Just grab reviews from Amazon sales and post it on your eCommerce site as Magento native reviews or display it in a special Amazon reviews iFrame.
Get Amazon content
Simply use Amazon as a content storage - import amazon products content, categories, descriptions, images, sizes. Forget about copy-paste.
Fulfillment by Amazon
Integrate Amazon fulfillment into your Magento store. You can filter and import only Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) products into Magento.
Amazon Product Advertising APIThe system operates with Amazon product description, images, prices, stocks and all attributes provided by Product Advertising API (Version: 2013-08-01).
Import Products from Amazon to Magento Store
- United States, United Kingdom, Japan, France, Germany, Canada, Spain, Italy, China, India, Mexico, Brasil New!
- Parse a product description from Amazon directly (not API) Few new product formats were added to the parser.
Extensive Searching, Filtering and Sorting Options
- Search by certain Amazon category/category node ID
- Search using keywords
- Search by ASIN, EAN, SKU, UPC
- Filter by availability
- Advanced search and filter parameters loaded specifically for the selected Amazon category
- Min. price, max. price and price delta, which would allow users to load more products during a single search
- You can filter and import only Fulfillment by Amazon products into Magento
- Sort products by sales rank, review rank, discount, newest arrivals or any other possible parameters loaded specifically for the selected Amazon category
You can find thousands of products using a single search with price ranges and cyclic search possibilities.
Import Amazon Reviews
- Import Amazon Customer reviews to the Magento database as Magento native reviews or display it in a special Amazon reviews iFrame
- You can set maximum review pages per each product. Amazon reviews can be download during synchronization. Speed up import process with postponed Amazon reviews download.
- Post Amazon reviews on your site in a special Amazon reviews iframe
Additional Magento Amazon Products Manager features
- Ability to copy Amazon’s catalog structure
- Ability to select Magento Root catalog and import catalog
- Enter Amazon associate tags
- Merchant ID option. Amazon merchant list parsing. "Condition" option is parsed for Amazon merchants.
- Load hi-res images right from the product page
- We have tested Amazon Products Manager in PHP7 and it works there out of the box.
Manipulate Product Attributes
- Set any attribute to import from Amazon
- Manipulate product attributes; prepare API data before assigning it to certain product attributes
For example, if you need to generate a single size value from package unit dimensions (height/length/width/weight) to calculate the shipping cost, you can use this custom PHP function.
- Choose correct attribute set for imported products
- Choose products tax class on a stage of products import
Import Configurable Products
Note: Amazon’s variation cannot be 100% matched to Magento’s configurable products due to the price build structure differences.
There are different possible add-to-cart actions.
- Redirect to Amazon product details page.
- Redirect to Amazon cart with this product.
- Redirect to Magento cart; after clicking “check out,” redirect to Amazon cart.
- Use regular Magento cart and treat imported products as native Magento products.
Check out on Amazon
This option enables integration between Magento and Amazon carts. Visitors can add products to the Magento cart and check out on Amazon. You can also simply transfer visitors to Amazon’s site from the product pages.
The affiliate code is kept in Amazon Cart for up to 90 days. You can get affiliate commissions even if your visitor waits 3 months to buy.
You can disable “redirect to Amazon” in the extension settings.
The extension supports automatic, multithread product synchronization using cron. The extension does not support sync products from Magento to Amazon.
- Keep in touch with stocks and prices on actual Amazon product data.
- Synchronization runs every 5 minutes by default, but you can change the interval.
- Disable the “out-of-stock” products option.
30days Money back guarantee
Lifetime free support
What do you need so you can start using this extension?You need to become a registered Amazon Affiliate API user and have an Access Key ID, Secret Access Key and Associate Tag.
There are no additional fees for the Amazon Affiliate API service. Please register here (for US locale):
Becoming an Associate Guide »
Magento Amazon Integration use case
Please check our live test store using Amazon Product Manager. There are more than 37 000 products imported from Amazon.
Amazon - Magento - eBay
Using this Magento extension you can easily manage products in Amazon -> Magento -> eBay format (there are free extensions which provide Magento -> eBay connection). Magento Amazon Product fee manager would allow you to automate products flow between your Amazon, Magento, eBay stores.
Magento Amazon affiliate extension - Features to add
- Magento 2.0 support
- Friendly Magento product to Amazon product association
Configurable products support (4.6.3)
Variation products support (4.6.0)
Multithread synchronization (4.6.0)
Preload products filter by rating (4.5.5)
Use Magento shopping cart in Amazon checkout (4.5.1)
- 2017-10-30 - Current release: stable 4.6.7. Critical issue fix related to the error "You are submitting requests too quickly, try with a slower rate". Added Associate Tags for every Amazon locale.
- 2017-10-09 - 4.6.6. Fixed errors with Amazon Cart. Added some work related to proper Response Group usage.
- 2017-07-15 - 4.6.5.Interface changes of the search & import page. Small images fix, reverse images order is no longer required in order to make images in the right order. Some reviews routines changes. Some API call timings adjustments due to lowered limits by the Amazon.
- 2017-03-20 - 4.6.4. We have fixed an issue with images assignment when there are a lot of websites in Magento setup. The extension is also tested in PHP7 and works there out of the box.
- 2017-01-31 - 4.6.4. Two new locales: Mexico, Brasil were added.
- 2016-09-14 - 4.6.3. Note. The configurable product price does not reflect actual variation products prices.
- 2016-04-12 - 4.6.0. New version brings lots of useful enhancements to your Amazon to Magento integration.
Like working with multiple processes, searching by EAN / SCU /UPC and full code refactoring. New ways to manage searching and importing.
- 2016-01-21 - 4.5.10. Support for safe admin routes and new html parsing lib. Provides 100% support for Magento 22.214.171.124 and Supee 6678.
- 2016-01-21 - 4.5.8. Choose attribute set for imported products. Magento Amazon synchronization improvements.
- 2015-09-07 - 4.5.7. Improvements: added ability to parse product page of the certain seller. Custom php function now have access to parsed html code of the product page. custom php function now works during synchronization. Added examples to Amazonimportproductsaddon extension.
- 2015-06-04 - 4.5.6. There is a possibility to cyclic search until whole category is loaded. New fields are available for usage in the Additional attributes tab.
- 2015-04-28 - 4.5.5. Searching for products becomes more flexible! You can now sort products by sales rank, review rank , alphabetically or any other possible way depending on locale and selected category. Added feature: define the Amazon category node ID (BrowseNode)
- 2015-04-05 - 4.5.4. Added: New option "Sync ISBN Products" for books. Improvements: Magento demo store of Amazon Products Manager was updated. Added some tutorials that offer a step by step walkthrough of how you would use the extension.
- 2015-03-10 - 4.5.3. Added: New price ranges feature . That would allow to load much more products during a single search. Improvements: Indian locale is available.
- 2014-12-16 - 4.5.1. Added: New option "Checkout on Amazon". Details: Amazon Products Manager Magento extension 4.5.1
- 2014-11-01 - 4.4.0. Added: New points to implement custom functions. Details: Amazon Products Manager Magento extension 4.4.0. Improvement: Applied patch to Hi-res images import from Amazon to Magento. Curl timeout limits are increased.
- 2014-10-23 - 4.2.3. Improvements: Amazon price parsing algorithm has changed. By our clients suggestion we have changed "If Amazon merchant has stopped to sell" option. Amazon Products Manager Magento extension 4.2.3
- 2014-10-10 - 4.2.0. Added: "Disable out-of-stock products" option. If merchant has stopped to sell a product it would be marked as out of stock in Magento. Improvements: Amazon merchant list parsing. Now "condition" option is parsed for merchants. Magento Amazon Products Manager 4.2.0
- 2014-09-28 - 4.1.0. Fix: Hi-res images import from Amazon directly.
- 2014-09-15 - 4.0.0. Improvements: Set any attribute to import from Amazon (you can now import all provided attributes from the Amazon API). Added: Custom PHP function to manipulate with product attributes. Added: Load hi-res images right from the product page. Added: Filter products by certain Amazon category. New interface of the Magento Amazon Products Manager. Amazon content parsing rules were update with two more algorithms. Speed up import process with postponed Amazon reviews download.
- 2014-08-14 - 3.6.0. Improvements: Code optimization for product import routine. Code optimization for synchronization routine. Fix: Loading the first simple product in a configurable product. More info: What's new in the Amazon Products Manager 3.6.0
- 2014-07-24 - 3.5.1. Fix: Adding categories via website www.findbrowsenodes.com. The error occurred when web server option allow_url_fopen was set to zero.
- 2014-06-09 - 3.5.0. Updated demo to Magento 126.96.36.199. Removed option "Only Available Products". It worked not as expected.
- 2014-03-27 - 3.4.0. Improvement: Changed formula to calculate prices: What's new in the Amazon Products Manager 3.4.0
- 2014-03-19 - 3.3.4. Improvement: Extension folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2013-11-28 - 3.3.3. Improvements: Link "See all Product Description" removed from the description. Added an option to set Merchant ID. While price syncronization the Merchant ID value would not change. If the Merchant ID value is set only this merchant prices are loaded from the Amazon. The Merchant ID option may be set per product. Fix: price parsing (taking it out from htm).
- 2013-11-14 - 3.3.2. Fix: licensing scripts.
- 2013-10-15 - 3.3.0. Added: Option "Take a description of a product from Amazon directly (not API). Added option "Take prices from Amazon directly (not API)". Product now has new option "Merchant ID". Fix: redirect routine which leads to Amazon cart.
- 2013-04-12 - 3.2.1. Added: New parameter "Maximum review pages per each product". It defines the maximum number of review pages to be loaded. One page holds 10 reviews. The parameter is global and affects all loaded products.
- 2013-03-08 - 3.2.0. Improvement: Extension now works with code compilation function enabled. Fix: "Request Associate Tag for Unated States" error message when US locale is not used.
- 2013-02-02 - 3.1.0. Fix: Search & load function when Magento has more than 10000 products previously loaded.
- 2012-09-01 - 3.0.1
- Release 2.6.0. Check for Magento 1.7.x.x compatibility.
Magento Amazon plugin would be useful for an automatic product flow process integration.
One place to manage products idea magento amazon fulfillment would increase your business effectiveness.