Magento Amazon Integration can be achieved using Amazon Products Manager Magento Extension. It takes all data provided by AWS API into product attributes.
- Set any attribute to import from Amazon
- Custom PHP function to manipulate with product attributes
- Load hi-res images right from the product page
- Filter products by certain Amazon category
- New interface of the Magento Amazon Products Manager
- Parsing rules of the Amazon product description
- Speed up import process with postponed Amazon reviews download
Attribute mapping feature added (array values are excluded from the mapping options). You can now import all provided attributes from the Amazon API.
There are many attributes in the Amazon product description delivered by the API:
- Dimensions (height / lenght/ width / weight)
- Package Unit Dimensions (height / lenght/ width / weight)
- Package Quantity
- Part Number
- Product Group
In addition to the mapping function, you can manage a custom PHP function, which can prepare API data before assigning it to certain product attributes. For example, if you need to generate a single size value from three dimensions, you can use this custom function.
There is a How to manage custom PHP function to manipulate with product attributes guide.
In previous versions of the Amazon Product Manager this feature was not available.
Added the ability to load hi-res images right from the product page on Amazon to Magento.
Hi-res images are taken from the product pages on Amazon site. And Amazon sometimes give captcha page instead of the actual page.
Amаzon blocks html output if frequent requests are sent. You will need to add a captcha solver.
We use deathbycaptcha.com service to solve captcha. There is a way to add captcha solver account in the extension settings
Added the ability to filter products by certain category.
Now you can choose any Amazon category for filtering (in previous versions there was the ability to choose only root categories)
The interface and settings are changed in 4.0.0 version.
- Tips are hidden behind "Find out" links.
- Import options form are minimized by default in order to save page space. This form elements were slightly changed and regrouped. Both forms (the search form and the import form) can be minimized by clicking their headers.
- Options in the settings page are regrouped a little.
Amazon content parsing rules were update with two more algorithms. Few new product formats were added to the parser.
Amazon reviews can be download during synchronization. We recommend to import all products first and after that to enable reviews import. This would speed up the import process.
The Amazon.com Associates is the web's most popular and successful Affiliate Program. If you are a Magento site owner, Amazon seller, or Magento developer, you can join affiliate program to start earning money.
Simple way to download thousands products from Amazon to Magento is the Amazon Products Manager Magento Extension. You can easily filter from millions of products in the Amazon and import it to your Magento store quickly!