- How to update Custom Menu to 2.10
- How to update Custom Menu with any Package Name
- The list of files of the Custom Menu extension
- How to add different content to the Magento custom menu popup
(Images and products)
- RTL document format support
- Feature "Split categories left to right into columns"
- How to sort categories
- Custom Menu won't show the 3-level sub-categories
- I want to display menus in 4 columns. It is showing categories in 3 columns at front end and 4th column is empty.
- How to add "Blog" link to Custom Menu
- How to hide empty categories
- How to disable mobile menu (for not responsive themes)
- How can I change the title of "Menu" to something else
- I want to change the toggle + to be able to expand to the whole menu block
- How to add menu to the sidebar
- How to move the menu code to the footer
- Is there a way to add js-effects to the Custom Menu
- Custom Magento Menu with RWD Magento template
Custom Magento Menu does not appear
- Custom Menu does not appear - check list
- Custom menu appears on all pages except the home page
- The menu names are not changing when I change the category name
- Call to undefined method WP_CustomMenu_Helper_Data
- The Custom Menu still has no links
- The Custom Menu structure is broken
- Custom menu does not display in IE10
This FAQ is related to Custom Menu free Magento Extension.
Custom Menu is an advanced free Magento menu that you could use for any eCommerce store.