This is a step-by-step guide how to use Amazon Products Manager for Magento Amazon integration. Enter your Amazon Associate Tag. Search and filter Amazon products by category, by keyword, by price, by ASINs. Magento import options: category to import, products condition, highest or lowest sellers price and your price adjustments.
- Search and filter Amazon products
- Filter Amazon products by keyword, title, brand, manufacturer, merchant, discount
- Filter Amazon products by price
- Filter Amazon products by ASINs
- Filter Amazon products by SKU, EAN, UPC
- Sort products by sales rank, review rank, price, discount
- How to find thousands of products per a single search
- Import options
- Import options
- Import products
Search and filter Amazon products
Go to Magento Admin Panel -> WEAmazon -> Search & Import Products.
Filter Amazon products by keyword, title, brand, manufacturer, merchant, discount
Choose "All" or "Category" option.
If "All Products" category is chosen, only keywords option would be available for products filtering. If you choose any other category, more filter options would be available:
- Maximum Price
- Minimum Price
- Merchant ID
- Min Percentage Off
Brand / Author / Manufacturer / Publisher / Title any other parameters loaded specifically for the selected Amazon category
Maximum price, minimum price and price delta - when you try to import a huge category
Min Percentage Off - if Amazon gives a discount for a product, you might search such products using this option. Example value is 5.
Filter Amazon products by ASINs
Choose "search by ASIN" option and enter ASINs list to the textarea. You can upload your ASINs list.
Amazon product ASINs can be found here (on the Amazon product page)
Tutorial how to import Amazon products by ASINs using Amazon Products Manager Magento extension
Filter Amazon products by price
Select Search by Category option. Select category and insert price ranges. It is very handy when you try to import a huge category Since API search only gives 100 products at max. Price ranges allow to divide search results and take more products from Amazon.
Filter Amazon products by SKU, EAN, UPC
Those ID lookup is available in the Category Search. I.e. a category has to be selected in order to search Amazon by EAN, SKU, UPC. Choose "search by Category" option and choose ID type. Then enter IDs list to the textarea.
Sort Amazon products by sales rank, review rank, price, discount etc
Select Search by Category option. All possible way dependning on locale and selected category.
How to find thousands of products per a single search
1. Cyclic search for Amazon products. Once you select some category, choose Sort By option to "Price: Low to High" or "Price: High to Low". You are free to fill all other search options. Only "Price delta" option would be ignored when Sort By is set to "Price: Low to High" or "Price: High to Low". Sometimes this cycle search brakes on a round prices. Like $5.99 - if there are more than 100 products with the same price, process would be terminated.
2. Price ranges feature. You can set Min. Price, Max. Price and Price Delta fields during product search process. The script would make a cycle of requests with different price ranges based on the Price delta. This options would allow to load up to 100*10 products during this search
Set import options: category to import products to, product condition, highest or lowest sellers price and your price adjustments. You can specify a product condition which would be filtered by the Amazon API. You can set product price selected from sellers prices.
The Magento extension imports and syncs all attributes provided by Amazon Product Advertising API. Please check: Import Amazon Product Attributes
You can choose:
- correct attribute set for imported products
- products tax class
- a website to which a product would be assigned
There are price adjustments calculating options in the import form. Please check: How does the prices are calculated
3. Set import options: category to import, attribute set, tax class, websites, products condition, highest or lowest sellers price and your price adjustments
Select category to import products
In the import options form you can specify a products condition which would be filtered by the Amazon API.
In the import options form you can set product price selected from sellers prices.
- Highest available
- Lowest available
There are price adjustments calculating options in the import form.
- Price Adjustment, pA (%) - Percentage of the Converted Price
- Price Adjustment, pB - Unit of Base Currency
- Price Adjustment, pC (%) - Percentage of the Converted Price
Please check How does the prices are calculated
Tutorial how to manage prices of Amazon products in Magento - Amazon Magento extension:
Import status: included or excluded. This option is useful for manual selection of found products.
After you set import options click "Find products" button
4. Find products on Amazon
The list displays found Amazon products. In order to import items into your Magento store click the "Import Products" button.
5. Import products from Amazon into Magento
Select products and start the import.
So this extension allow you do Magento Amazon integration. Amazon Products Manager import to Magento all data available for Amazon products: title, prices (highest available prices, lowest available prices), all products attributes, product reviews, evaluations and full products descriptions. Also you can manage prices and attributes of Amazon products in Magento and generate any Magento attribute from data delivered by the Amazon API.