- Static block "Highlighted categories"
There are 7 layouts for highlighted categories in the Full-width responsive Magento template. Banners, subcategories, combinations of banners, sliders and highlighted products.
- Static block "Most Popular" in the sidebar
Sidebar “Most popular” block is displayed via static block.
- How to create a static page "Testimonials"
Testimonials page in the responsive Magento theme. Add html code to the static block or add the html code to the "Category Description" field.
- How to create a static block "Testimonials" in the side-bar
Sidebar Testimonials block in the Full-width template.
- How to create a static page "News"
Add html code to the "Page Content" field.
- How to create a static page "News in detail"
News details page in the Full-width Magento theme.
- How to create a static block "News" in the side-bar
Sidebar “News” block is displayed via static block.
- Block "Brands" in the Custom menu
Magento extension settings. Brands block in the Magento menu
- How to add a static page in the main menu
How to add any page to the main Magento menu. URL rewrite management. How to add "Home" button.
New static block in the sidebar
- How to add a static block in the sidebar
Create new Magento static block. Open local.xml file. Copy code, past and rename with your new block name.
This is a list of guides for the Full-width responsive template.
Full-width responsive Magento template
Full-width is a responsive Magento template with various layouts and unlimited color options. There are 7 layouts for display highlighted categories, most popular products, and many page templates and atatic blocks. It is possible to create brands page, testimonials page, news page, and any text pages.