Before loading new Magento extension files, please:
1. Navigate to System->Configuration->Developer Tab and disable "Merge css / js". We suggest that you enable error reporting.
2. Then navigate to System->Cache Storage Management and disable the Cache (not "Flush").
3. Be sure that the Compilation Сode is disabled (System->Tools -->Compilation)
- 1. Copy files from the to your Magento Directory.
- 2. Relogin to the backend.
- 3. Navigate to the Backend->CMS ->WP: Total Slider Manager -> Manage Sliders
Congratulations! Your Total Magento Slider Manager is ready!
Thank you for using Total Slider Manager Magento extension.
We provide support services through our special form at Web-Experiment.info. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us via our support form here here