Before loading new extension files, please:
1. Navigate to System->Configuration->Developer Tab and disable "Merge css / js". We suggest that you enable error reporting.
2. Then navigate to System->Cache Storage Management and and disable Cache.
3. Be sure that the Compilation Сode is disabled (System->Tools -->Compilation)
- Copy files from the zip file to your Magento Directory.
- Flush the cache and relogin to the backend.
- Navigate to the Backend->System->Configuration->WEB-AND-PEOPLE section -> Smart Menu
- You would see these options. We need to Enable Smart Menu
Categories should be subcategories of the Root category (the root category of a store view). Categories must be active to be showing in the main navigation.
Congratulations! Your Smart Magento Menu is ready!
We provide support services through our special form at Web-Experiment.info. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us via our support form
This is a guide on how to install Smart Magento Menu Extension.
This useful plugin allows you to easily modify Magento menu layout. 3 main variants are included : horizontal Magento menu, vertical Magento menu aligned on the left and vertical Magento menu aligned on the right.