Improvement: we have added a responsive layout for the calculator popup form.
Responsive layout of the popup window suitable to work on every device and every screen size, no matter how large or small, mobile or desktop.
Key Features of the Shipping Cost Calculation Magento extension:
- The extension helps customers calculate shipping rates for any product
- Shipping Price Calculator Extension can be applied in the left column, right column, after product short description, before product description or any other custom position.
- After click on the “CALCULATE SHIPPING PRICE” link on the product page, the popup window allows customers to fill country, state/province, city, etc and then they will see the shipping rate
- Fast calculate shipping price based on the Ajax technology
- Customer can calculate shipping prices for all items in the cart (option "Include Cart Items: Yes / No")
To configure your Magento Shipping methods go to System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Methods.
Configure the shipping settings in the System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Settings.
Enter the address from which the shipping will be initiated in the Origin section.
Shipping to Multiple Addresses
In the Options section If enabled, the option Allow Shipping to Multiple Addresses allows goods from a single order to be shipped to different addresses. It is useful when a customer orders many products of a single kind, like post cards or pens for example and wants them to be delivered to multiple addresses. You can define the maximum number of allowed shipping addresses in the Maximum Qty Allowed for Shipping to Multiple Addresses field.
To enable the shipping module, you can go to System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Methods and navigate to the shipping module section (USPS, FeedEx, DHL etc).
Enable the shipping method, enter the Gateway URL and your UserID. The next options allow you to describe the packages which you need to be delivered.
Then you can define the handling fee. It can be fixed or calculated on the percent basis. After this you can pick the allowed delivery methods. Also, you can configure a free shipping method and define whether there is a minimum purchase sum for it.
At the end you can define the countries for which the shipping is supported and the default error message in case the service is refused. In the Sort order field you should enter the position of this shipping method compared to the other shipping methods offered to the customers.