Imagine is the place to be if you want to connect with innovators in the commerce industry, and hear first-hand about the technology moving the industry forward.
Discover the best tips and tricks to clear all the checks, and start selling fast on the Magento Marketplace. Join us on Monday, April 3 at the Passing the Magento Marketplace Extension Quality Program (EQP) session and get to know the whole team.
- Serena Williams is one of the greatest athletes of all time.
- Mark Lavelle became Chief Executive Officer of Magento Commerce in November 2015, after serving as Senior Vice President of Product for eBay Enterprise.
- Jessica Herrin is CEO and Founder of the Stella & Dot Family Brands and author of Find Your Extraordinary (Crown Publishing, May 2016).
- Juan Benitez is a senior technology leader with nearly 20 years of industry experience in software development and engineering. He is the General Manager at Braintree, a PayPal company, where he leads the Braintree team in delivering a payments platform and service simplifying access to powerful payments solutions.
- Jamie Clarke is a Canadian adventurer, author, filmmaker, inspirational speaker, business leader, and the Imagine 2016 Master of Ceremonies. Jamie has summited Everest twice, climbed the Seven Summits, and ridden camels across the Empty Quarter of Arabia.
- Andrea Ward is a marketing veteran with over 20 years experience in growing and leading high performing global marketing teams. Andrea joined Magento from Oracle, where she served most recently as Global Vice President of Marketing for Oracle Marketing Cloud. In this role, Andrea was responsible for the global launch, messaging, and demand strategy for Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Jason Woosley is the SVP of Product & Technology, responsible for delivery and execution across the Magento portfolio. Prior to joining Magento, Jason served as the CTO at SmarterHQ and before that as Vice President of Product Development at Volusion.
Now in its seventh year, Imagine 2017 will bring together 2,500+ merchants, partners, developers, and commerce experts from 45+ countries to network, exchange ideas, and build relationships. Take a look at all the fun from previous years.