This article is related to Amazon Magento Extension that can import products from Amazon into Magento with required brand and category.
How to filter Amazon products with required brand and category
For example, we need to import products with Fit & Fresh brand in subcategory Containers. It is important to define the general category for that brand.
- 1. Go to Amazon store and enter Fit & Fresh line to the search field.
- 2. Select one of the found products
- 3. In the product page under a product name there is a link to the brand.
- This link contains the name of the main category for that brand. It is Kitchen.
- Now go to the Magento Amazon Import page and set filtering options:
Roog Category = Kitchen
Keywords = Container
Manufactured = Fit Fresh