Smart Catalog Responsive Magento Extension 3.5.2
Smart Catalog is the first responsive configurable catalog with a toolbar for Magento
Which catalog is the easiest to navigate through?
- Responsive layout
The layout of the catalog allows a varying number of products to be displayed per page depending on the size of the user's screen.
- No paging
The user does not need to open new pages, as the products are displayed dynamically. New items for viewing are loaded automatically when scrolling down the page, so there is no paging function.
- AJAX product loader
The paging functionality was replaced with Ajax product loader. Additional products are loaded upon reaching the bottom of the page. You can choose between automatic page loading and on button click loading.
- Configurable image size
You can change image width and image height
- Configurable column width
- Toolbar information
It is better to organize information so that each part is only displayed when needed.
- View "Sort by"
All filtering parameters are displayed on one line. They are immediately visible. Also you can choose between a default view and a single line view.
- Ajax pagination and filtering New
- Promo category
You can display chosen category in one line using this block. Features:
- limit product count by quantity
- possibility to set image size and column width
- possibility to sort by Product ID in descending order
- Short description
Added option to hide the short description field.
Code is completely rewritten for jQuery. Option to exclude JQuiry libariries
Tableless design (list block is based on <ul> tag).
All images are converted to base 64 data URIs and placed into css.
Unencrypted version (Developer License) is sold at a different price. If you want to buy it, please email us via our support form.
- Tested in desktop browsers:
- IE 8, 9, 10
- Mozilla FF
- Tested in mobile browsers:
- MS Windows Phone 7.5
- Opera Mini 4.2
- Opera Mini (Android 4.0.3)
- Opera Mobile 12.10 (Android 2.3.6)
- Android 4.0.3 browser, Android 2.3.6 browser
- 2014-06-17 - Current release: stable 3.5.2. Improvements in a Promo block. Fixed fatal error which appears when chosen category is not exist.
- 2014-03-19 - Version 3.5.1. Extension folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2014-03-04 -Version: 3.5.0. Now product link in Smart Catalog is generated by its own function. This is done in order to correct links in blocks like sidebar, top menu etc. Changed toolbar.phtml template in order to make sorting links look better.
- 2013-12-25 - Version 3.4.0. Сode re-factoring.
- 2013-11-05 - Version 3.2.3. Css-code is shortened and optimized.
- 2013-08-30 - Version 3.2.2. Added option "Scroll to Top after Ajax". Changed a way to create links which triggers ajax. Links can be copied now.
- 2013-08-29 - Version 3.2.1. Changed code for automatic turn on/off of the ikSelect plugin in RTL templates (ikSelect is a plugin for drop down box styling).
- 2013-08-01 - Version 3.2.0. Added Ajax pagination and filtering. More info »
- 2013-06-27 - Version 3.1.0.
- 2013-06-19 - Version 3.0.0. What's new in the Smart Catalog for Magento
- 2013-06-07 - Version 2.2.0. Added following parameters: stay on the page, lighting the page number; new location of the js files
- 2013-02-23 - Version 2.1.0. Some design changes
- 2013-01-31 - Version 2.0.0. Added following feature: ajax page load on scroll.
- 2013-01-31 - Version 1.5.0.
- 2012-10-23 - Initial release
Here's what our customers have to say