Responsive Custom Menu Free Magento Extension 2.9.0
1.4.x.x - 1.5.x.x - 1.6.x.x - 1.7.x.x - 1.8.x.x - 1.9.x.x
Magento eCommerce version
This Magento extension is licensed under a Regular Free License.You must not incorporate the Extension in a work which is created for Sale or Redistribute for free by you or your client.
Our goal was to create an advanced Magento menu that you could use for any ecommerce store you have.
Replaces the standard Magento menu with a multi-column drop down menu system. Allows you to display your product categories in a more intuitive manner.
If you need a universal menu that you can customize as you like – free download it.
Free Magento Extension Features Overview
- Fully responsive and retina ready. Menu goes to one column drop down when screen resolution goes below 800px.
Switching between full mode and single column mode is based on js. For small screens a submenu area appears when you click a menu item.
- Touchscreen support
- Display all subcategories at once.
- Customize number of columns in the drop down.
- Apply a static block at the bottom of each drop down. You can set the width of the each static block.
- Display empty categories: Yes/No.
- Feature "Split categories left to right into columns"
it allows to change the direction of columns filling with subcategories in the categories popup.
- Right-to-Left format support.
- Top offset is now defined automatically if it is set to zero.
- Free Magento extension tested in desktop browsers:
- IE 7, 8, 9, 10
- Mozilla FF
- Free Magento extension tested in mobile browsers:
- MS Windows Phone 7.5
- Opera Mobile 12.10 (Android 2.3.6)
- Android 4.0.3 browser, Android 2.3.6 browser
Magento extension release notes
- 2014-08-23 - Current release of the Magento extension: stable 2.9.0. Fixed bug with highlighting selected category when Ajax Custom Menu loading is enabled. Removed option "Replace spaces with non-breaking spaces". Removed base64 content encrypting (it is potential SEO problem).
- 2014-04-09 - Version 2.8.0. Ajax loaded content of the Magento menu is now hidden from search engines. In previous version search engine bots were able to load menu content via direct http link: http://www.domain.com/custommenu/ajaxmenucontent
- 2014-04-02 - Version: 2.7.0. More info: What's new in the Custom Menu Magento extension 2.6.0, 2.7.0. Removed option "Display standard menu in IE6 browser", some search engines show themselves as a visitors using IE6. Now menu source code is always at the bottom of the page source.
- 2014-03-24 - Version: 2.6.0. Important SEO changes. Popup window of the Magento menu is hidden from search engines.
- 2014-03-19 - Version: 2.5.8. Magento themes and Magento extensions folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2013-12-25 - Version: 2.5.7. Added jquery check function for a smooth show/hide popup. Changed default values for delay options (a delay before appear and a delay before hiding).
- 2013-09-19 - Version: 2.5.6. Fixed bug of the Magento extension with menu layout on https pages. The bug occured while AJAX load.
- 2013-08-28 - Version: 2.5.5. Added an option "Mobile menu: enable/disable". Added an option "Move content to the bottom". Added an option "Load content through ajax". What's new in the Custom Menu Magento extension 2.5.5
- 2013-06-29 - Version 2.5.2. Magento menu goes to one column drop down when screen resolution goes below 800px.
- 2013-04-12 - Version 2.4.1. Fixed bug of the extension connected with a wrong static block attachment to a category.
- 2013-02-28 - Version: 2.4.0. Added touchscreen support for Android (it can also be used with iPad). Fixed fatal error when "Use Flat Catalog Category" option is enabled. Fixed problem with hidden Magento menu when no active top-category is set.
- 2013-02-15 - Version: 2.3.0. Js code of the free Magento extension was re-factored. You can find commented examples in the js on how to manage show/hide effects. Is there a way to add js-effects to the Custom Menu Magento extension
- 2013-01-19 - Version 2.2.2. Added RTL document format support - Custom Menu Magnto extension. Field "Right Offset" is deleted. Top offset is now defined automatically if it is set to zero.
- 2013-01-18 - Version: 2.2.0. Added new Feature "Split categories left to right into columns" - Custom Menu Magento extension, it allows to change the direction of columns filling with subcategories in the categories popup.
- 2013-01-17 - Version: 2.1.0. Fixed bug with "Merge small subcategories" button, when it is disabled the number of columns not always was equal to the "Number of columns" field.
- 2012-11-29 - Version: 2.0.1. Fixed the IE10 bug. Added new features: hide empty categories, set the width of the static block. We have added two new features into our Custom Magento Menu extension
- 2012-08-31 - Files structure was changed. The list of files of the Custom Magento Menu extension
- 2012-05-04 - Update for Magento 1.7 (rewrite html_topmenu)
- 2011-02-08 - Initial release
Top Stores with Custom Menu Magento extension
Sporter.com - Your Workout Supplement Store
Pelusciamo vende online i prodotti delle migliori marche di peluches, pupazzi.
Medicamente24.ro - Farmacie online Medicamente 24
CHEZBelette c'est imposé dans le monde comme la marque de luxe
Supplies and equipment in hydroponics, hydroponic growing systems
MiFarma.es: Farmacia Online Comprar Productos Farmacia Parafarmacia
Here's what our customers have to say
- Really useful extension Review by jehzlau
The only feature it lacks is the ability to add custom links. I can only add a homepage link, but I can't seem to find a way to add a custom link other than modifying the source code and add it in its .phtml file.
Anyway, great extension and looking forward for future updates. :)
From Magento Connect: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/responsive-custom-menu.html (Posted on 9/22/2014)
- This is fantasty and mind blowing magento extension! Review by Mamunur Roshid
- Working well in Magento 1.9 Review by khpatel201
http://hkpatel201.blogspot.in/ (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Good responsive theme with touch screen support Review by rsffan86
- Great Support Review by Joel_bouton
Furthermore the support is very reactive and they helped me a lot to solve my installation issue.
So i would like to say THANK YOU to the support team!!!!
Joel (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Excellent Extn. Review by sachin1
Thanks. (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Excellent Custom Menu Review by brina
- works in 1.9 Review by izzurban
Muito bom, mas no magento 1.9 é necessário copiar as pastas template/default e skin/default para a pasta do tema rwd (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Excellent extension Review by kwodkewe
Thanks (Posted on 9/3/2014)
- Excellent Review by raleshpatel