Free Magento Custom Menu 2.8.0
This extension is licensed under a Regular Free License.You must not incorporate the Extension in a work which is created for Sale or Redistribute for free by you or your client.
1.4.x.x - 1.5.x.x - 1.6.x.x - 1.7.x.x - 1.8.x.x
Magento eCommerce version
Our goal was to create an advanced Magento menu that you could use for any store you have.
Replaces the standard Magento menu with a multi-column drop down menu system. Allows you to display your product categories in a more intuitive manner.
If you need a universal menu that you can customize as you like – download it.
Magento Extension Features Overview
- Responsive layout New. Menu goes to one column drop down when screen resolution goes below 800px.
Switching between full mode and single column mode is based on js. For small screens a submenu area appears when you click a menu item.
- Touchscreen support
- Display all subcategories at once.
- Customize number of columns in the drop down.
- Apply a static block at the bottom of each drop down. You can set the width of the each static block.
- Display empty categories: Yes/No.
- Feature "Split categories left to right into columns"
it allows to change the direction of columns filling with subcategories in the categories popup.
- Right-to-Left format support.
- Top offset is now defined automatically if it is set to zero.
- Tested in desktop browsers:
- IE 7, 8, 9, 10
- Mozilla FF
- Tested in mobile browsers:
- MS Windows Phone 7.5
- Opera Mobile 12.10 (Android 2.3.6)
- Android 4.0.3 browser, Android 2.3.6 browser
Top Stores with Magento Custom Menu
Sporter.com - Your Workout Supplement Store
Pelusciamo vende online i prodotti delle migliori marche di peluches, pupazzi.
Medicamente24.ro - Farmacie online Medicamente 24
CHEZBelette c'est imposé dans le monde comme la marque de luxe
Supplies and equipment in hydroponics, hydroponic growing systems
MiFarma.es: Farmacia Online Comprar Productos Farmacia Parafarmacia
- 2014-04-09 - Current release: stable 2.8.0. Ajax loaded content is now hidden from search engines. In previous version search engine bots were able to load menu content via direct http link: http://www.domain.com/custommenu/ajaxmenucontent
- 2014-04-02 - Version: 2.7.0. More info: What's new in the Custom Menu 2.6.0, 2.7.0
- 2014-03-24 - Version: 2.6.0. Important SEO changes. Popup window is hidden from search engines. Menu source code is always at the bottom.
- 2014-03-19 - Version: 2.5.8. Extension folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2013-12-25 - Version: 2.5.7. Added jquery check function for a smooth show/hide popup. Changed default values for delay options (a delay before appear and a delay before hiding).
- 2013-09-19 - Version: 2.5.6. Fixed bug with menu layout on https pages. The bug occured while AJAX load.
- 2013-08-28 - Version: 2.5.5. Added an option "Mobile menu: enable/disable". Added an option "Move content to the bottom". Added an option "Load content through ajax". »
- 2013-06-29 - Version 2.5.2. Menu goes to one column drop down when screen resolution goes below 800px.
- 2013-04-12 - Version 2.4.1. Fixed bug connected with a wrong static block attachment to a category.
- 2013-02-28 - Version: 2.4.0. Added touchscreen support for Android (it can also be used with iPad). Fixed fatal error when "Use Flat Catalog Category" option is enabled. Fixed problem with hidden menu when no active top-category is set.
- 2013-02-15 - Version: 2.3.0. Js code re-factored. You can find commented examples in the js on how to manage show/hide effects. More info
- 2013-01-19 - Version 2.2.2. Added RTL document format support. Field "Right Offset" is deleted. Top offset is now defined automatically if it is set to zero.
- 2013-01-18 - Version: 2.2.0. Added new feature "Split categories left to right into columns", it allows to change the direction of columns filling with subcategories in the categories popup.
- 2013-01-17 - Version: 2.1.0. Fixed bug with "Merge small subcategories" button, when it is disabled the number of columns not always was equal to the "Number of columns" field.
- 2012-11-29 - Version: 2.0.1. Fixed the IE10 bug. Added new features: hide empty categories, set the width of the static block. More info »
- 2012-08-31 - Files structure was changed. More info »
- 2012-05-04 - Update for Magento 1.7 (rewrite html_topmenu)
- 2011-02-08 - Initial release
Here's what our customers have to say