Smart Catalog Responsive Magento Extension 3.5.2
Smart Catalog Magento Extension
1.6.x.x - 1.7.x.x - 1.8.x.x - 1.9.x.x
Magento eCommerce version
Smart Catalog is the first responsive configurable catalog with a toolbar for Magento
Which Magento catalog is the easiest to navigate through?
- Responsive layout
The layout of the catalog allows a varying number of products to be displayed per page depending on the size of the user's screen.
- No paging
The user does not need to open new pages, as the products are displayed dynamically. New items for viewing are loaded automatically when scrolling down the page, so there is no paging function.
- AJAX product loader
The paging functionality was replaced with Ajax product loader. Additional products are loaded upon reaching the bottom of the page. You can choose between automatic page loading and on button click loading.
- Configurable image size
You can change image width and image height
- Configurable column width
- Toolbar information
It is better to organize information so that each part is only displayed when needed.
- View "Sort by"
All filtering parameters are displayed on one line. They are immediately visible. Also you can choose between a default view and a single line view.
- Ajax pagination and filtering New
- Promo category
You can display chosen category in one line using this block. Features:
- limit product count by quantity
- possibility to set image size and column width
- possibility to sort by Product ID in descending order
- Short description
Added option to hide the short description field.
- Extension code
Code is completely rewritten for jQuery. Option to exclude JQuiry libariries
Tableless design (list block is based on <ul> tag).
All images are converted to base 64 data URIs and placed into css.
Unencrypted version (Developer License) is sold at a different price. If you want to buy it, please email us via our support form.
- Magento extension tested in desktop browsers:
- IE 8, 9, 10
- Mozilla FF
- Magento extension tested in mobile browsers:
- MS Windows Phone 7.5
- Opera Mini 4.2
- Opera Mini (Android 4.0.3)
- Opera Mobile 12.10 (Android 2.3.6)
- Android 4.0.3 browser, Android 2.3.6 browser
Magento extension release notes
- 2017-05-16 - tested with PHP7
- 2014-06-17 - Current release of the Magento extension: stable 3.5.2. Improvements in a Promo category block. Fixed fatal error which appears when chosen category is not exist.
- 2014-03-19 - Version 3.5.1. Magento extension folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2014-03-04 -Version: 3.5.0. Now product link in the Magento catalog is generated by its own function. This is done in order to correct links in blocks like sidebar, top menu etc. Changed toolbar.phtml template in order to make sorting links look better.
- 2013-12-25 - Version 3.4.0. Magento extension code re-factoring.
- 2013-11-05 - Version 3.2.3. Css-code is shortened and optimized.
- 2013-08-30 - Version 3.2.2. Added option "Scroll to Top after Ajax" to the Magento extension. Changed a way to create links which triggers ajax. Links can be copied now.
- 2013-08-29 - Version 3.2.1. Changed code for automatic turn on/off of the ikSelect plugin in RTL templates (ikSelect is a plugin for drop down box styling).
- 2013-08-01 - Version 3.2.0. Added Ajax pagination and filtering. Changed code for Promo.php file. Fixed bug with catalog initialization while switching between grid and list catalog modes. What's new in the Smart Catalog 3.2.0 Magento extension
- 2013-06-27 - Version 3.1.0. Extension code is completely rewritten for jQuery. Added option to hide the short description field. New HTML and CSS (tableless layout). All images are converted to base 64 data URIs and placed into css. What's new in the Smart Catalog 3.1.0 Magento extension
- 2013-06-19 - Version 3.0.0.
- 2013-06-07 - Version 2.2.0. Added following parameters: stay on the page, lighting the page number; new location of the js files
- 2013-02-23 - Version 2.1.0. Some design changes
- 2013-01-31 - Version 2.0.0. Added following feature to the extension: ajax page load on scroll.
- 2013-01-31 - Version 1.5.0.
- 2012-10-23 - Initial release of the Smart Catalog Magento extension
Customer Reviews about Smart Catalog Responsive Magento Extension 3.5.2
Great extension - Review by ev dworp
It improved store surfing for our customers. The only aspect I would change is to have "sale" icons. Thanks
(Posted on 5/27/2015)
Amazing Extension - Review by Geoff T
Awesome! Very good extension and magnificent support. Thank you so much!
(Posted on 9/25/2014)