OnePage Checkout Magento Extension 3.7.4
OnePage Checkout Magento Extension
1.6.x.x - 1.7.x.x - 1.8.x.x - 1.9.x.x
Magento eCommerce version
OnePage Checkout highly simplifies the checkout process on your Magento store. You could experience all features of the extension in:
Native Magento features and html
OnePage Checkout is one of many Magento extensions, but probably the only one that uses only default Magento functionality.
It is not like many other similar solutions, which have thrown away already existing default Magento functionality and written their own without any attempts to use what already works.
OnePage Checkout extension uses all default Magento functionality. It is simply combined into one page. It is fully compatible with Magento.
It took a long time to develop it and test it; therefore, the quality is 100%.
Customer options of the OnePage Checkout Magento extension
- Guest Checkout Enable / Disbale. Allows you to manage what customers can place the order.
- Create an Account checkbox checked by default: Yes/ No. Allows customers to register while placing the order.
- Sign Up for Newsletter Enable / Disbale. Checkbox checked by default: Yes/ No. Options visibility: All/ Guests only/ Logged users only. Allows customers to sign up for newsletter while placing the order.
- Terms and Conditions checkbox: Enable / Disbale
- Customer Comments with order: Enable / Disbale. A opportunity of comment for the order.
- Gift Options: Allow Gift Messages for Order Items / Allow Gift Messages on Order Level. The gift messages for the order opportunity.
Admin options of the OnePage Checkout Magento extension
- Discount coupons on the checkout page: Enable / Disbale
- Different shipping address Enable / Disbale
- Set default values for fields: Country, Region/State, ZIP/Postal Code, City, Street Address, Telephone.
- Disable fields: Country, Region/State, ZIP/Postal Code, City, Street Address, Telephone, Fax, Company, Comments.
- Update total on payment method change on the checkout page: Yes/ No
- "Ship to this address" option resets all shipping address fields: Yes/ No
- Allows customers to select the addresses from the Address Book
OnePage Checkout Magento extension features
- Automatically update prices, taxes and totals when choosing Shipping or Payment methods
- Automatically update shipping rates when choosing City, State/Province, Country, Zip/Postal Code
- Automatically update Payment methods when choosing country in Billing address
- Automatically update Shipping methods when choosing country in Shipping address
- Support IE (6,7,8,9), FF (3.6+), Safari (4+), Chrome (9+), Opera (8.5+), SeaMonkey (2.0), Minefield (3.7), Avant (11.7)
- IE6 browser display standard checkout: Yes/ No
- Support any languages
Supported Magento Extensions
We have tested One Page Checkout with Magento Community edition 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and installed Magento Sample Data.
It doesn’t matter whether you are about to run our template or another template because OnePage Checkout uses native Magento html and css styles. Therefore, OnePage Checkout looks native in any custom Magento template. Also OnePage Checkout is easy to customize with separated layout form and css-file. iPad test
Simplicity is the highest priority! OnePage Checkout still provides Admin with that good old simplicity of management.
All of that makes this Magento extension extremely useful and flexible. After researching all other similar extensions, we have created the best one!
You can try to add or change something in our Demo to see how it appears to the public.
Magento extension release notes
- 2017-05-16 - tested with PHP7
- 2014-06-14 - Current release: stable 3.7.4. Improved default css styles (responsive design). Now OnePage Checkout extension code is completely open.
- 2014-03-19 - Version: 3.7.3 Magento extension folder is changed from "local" to "community".
- 2014-03-08 - Version: 3.7.2. Fixed minor bug.
- 2014-03-06 - Version: 3.7.1. Fixed possible bug which can appear with enabled code compilation. The bug is caused by a redefinition of PHP classes in files.
- 2014-02-01 - Version 3.7.0. Added formkey check for login form with the Magento 126.96.36.199. Fixed Region / State parameter bug on the configuration page with the Magento 188.8.131.52. Fixed bug with saving parameter Region / State page configuration with the Magento 184.108.40.206.
- 2013-09-25 - Version 3.6.6. Fixed bug with checkout settings while base module Mage_Poll is disabled and it was impossible to change any checkout option.
- 2013-09-12 - Version 3.6.5. Added option "Require Customer To Be Logged In To Checkout" to the Magento extension. Fixed bug with Credit Card functionality. Fixed bug with payment methods. What's new in the OnePage Checkout Magento extension 3.6.5
- 2013-07-06 - Version 3.6.3. Fixed popup window bug in the Android 2.3.6 browser.
- 2013-07-03 - Version 3.6.2. Some html/css changes.
- 2013-05-08 - Version 3.6.1. You can disable One Page Checkout extension for mobile devices.
- 2013-04-24 - Version 3.6.0 OnePage Checkout Magento extension. Fixed problem with the correct shipping Table Rates layout. Code refactoring.
- 2013-04-09 - Version 3.5.0. Fixed bug with password fields layout. Password fields should be visible if Allow Guest Checkout is set to "No".
-added Authorize.net Direct Post module support
-added ability to show polls withing the payment page. There is an option to place one or several polls. Polls functionality is based on a default Magento functionality. Polls are taken from CMS->Polls section. You can show even closed polls on the payment page.
- 2013-03-15 - Version 3.4.1. Fixed bug with displaying shipping price inc./excl. taxes. Added an option to choose between one page checkout view. It is possible to choose default 3 columns view and custom view. Custom view can be edited in the phtml file /app/design/frontend/default/default/template/webandpeople/onepagecheckout/onepage/layout/custom.phtml. The link "Forgot an Item? Edit Your Cart" moved to the top right to the link "Already registered? Please login here".
- 2013-02-28 - Version 3.2.0. Added an option to hide Shipping block from the backend of the Magento extension.
- 2013-02-02 - Version 3.1.0. Fixed bug with proper discount display in the total amount when a payment method is changed. Previously it was required to reload the page or to make ajax reload in order to see this discount.
- 2013-01-28 -Version 3.0.0. We have updated the extension. OnePage Checkout Magento extension v 3.0.0
OnePage Checkout highly simplifies the checkout process on your Magento website. Install OnePage Checkout Magento extension and your ecommerce store conversion rate will jump higher.
Top Stores with OnePage Magento Checkout
Scrittura-elegante.nl - Scrittura Elegante - Klassieke schrijfwaren en kalligrafie
Pipobelleza.es - de peluquería y estética de mayor calidad del mercado al mejor precio
Gmt2000.eu - GMT2000 Materiale per agopuntura e medicine complementari
Thecosmicbyte.com - Online Store for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Credolux.com - Meubel winkel voor een complete inrichting
Il-cosmetics.com - Косметика и Продукция Мёртвого моря
Happymax.ro - Decoratiuni gradina, accesorii casa, accesorii bucatarie
SupplementsForSport.com-Huge Online Supplement Store
Solomon.by: картины маслом, репродукции, гобелены, шелкография в Минске
Supplementsforsports.com - Sports Nutrition Supplements
Fenixgear.com - Fenix LED Flashlights and Headlamps
Dietorella.com - Prodotti Dimagranti e Cibi Dietetici - Dietorella Shop
Justsign.nl - Cadeau artikelen bedrukken vanaf 1 stuk
Il-gift.com | Уникальные подарки и сувениры из Святой Земли
Jopal Homestyle forhandler møbler
ChemicalGuys.eu - professional car wash chemicals & auto detailing supplies
Customer Reviews about OnePage Checkout Magento Extension 3.7.4
Great Extension - Review by Adnan
Great extension, better than extension available around. User can leave their comments. working perfectly with my existing theme and tried with full page theme.
(Posted on 12/15/2014)
Worked right out of the box - Review by ynazir
I work with magento 1.8 and it works as expected. Web-exper team is one of the best I worked with so far!
(Posted on 9/25/2014)